The club as a set of agreed or common meeting points that are safe to park and wait for the other club members to arrive. It’s a good idea for the trip leader to let the participants know what meeting point the trip will start, and to be there at least 15min before the agreed meeting time.
- Great Eastern Highway, Rest area LHS – 1km past Bilgoman Pool, Glen Forrest (top of Greenmount Hill) Waypoint 4142mE 6470mN
- South Western Highway – Byford Liquor Store Carpark, Byford, Waypoint 4066mE 6434mN
- Old Coast Road – Miami Plaza Shopping Centre Carpark, Falcon Waypoint 3743mE 6394mN
- Albany Highway – Cov Parts Carpark, Kelmscott Waypoint 4072mE 6446mN
- Wanneroo Road – 10th Light Horse Heritage Trail,now destroyed by road works, a new site tba
- Toodyay Road, Rest Area, LHS, Red Hill, Waypoint 4131mE 6477mN
- Great Northern Highway, Chequers Hotel Carpark, Bullsbrook Waypoint 4081mE 6495mN or alternatively Truck Assembly area (500m past Gingers Roadhouse) Great Northern Highway.